2005/06/02

Hey......finally

Ok so it's been the last week o'school and I've been busy so I haven't had time to post. But anyway I'm making it all up with an early post. So what do I owe you like two comics and two movies.

Ok ready first off comics I read something over that I really like "Just Imagine" this is a really cool concept. Take Stan Lee and let him make the DC characters. Overall the series is an average 7/10 but there are a few gems (Batman 9/10 The Flash 8.5/10 and Robin 8/10) just keep in mind I don't have all of them.
Comics two "Icon:Nightcrawler" this is a four issue mini done in 2001 I think it's good but not great (and that's saying something cause I love Elf) overall the story just ain't interesting 6.5/10

Ok movies this is the first of those "Tron: 30th Anniversary special DVD" this movie is kinda boring it has a great story but it's not interesting enough to keep your interest but I would buy it for the specials DVD 8/10 Movie 7/10
Movie two something that's near and dear to my heart "I'Robot" this is a killer flick it definatley revived Will Smith form MIB2. This movie is funny with snappy lines like "Gas explodes!" and "Hold the pie or wear it sir!" this is a must have and the DVD ain't to shabby DVD 7.5/10 Movie 10/10 (my first)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter